Rhoda Kallet, age 90, died Nov. 12, 2017. She was born in Stamford, Connecticut, and lived in Detroit, Michigan, and Tucson, Arizona, before moving to Scottsdale in 2012. She is survived by her husband of 66 years, Maerit Kallet, and her children, Gail (Gary) of Phoenix and A.J. (Diane) Kallet of Mill Valley, California. She is also survived by three granddaughters, Rachel Tasky, Naomi Tasky and Sally Kallet. Donations are being accepted by Hospice of the Valley. Arrangements by Sinai Mortuary.
- Israeli cloud computing company acquired by Amazon for $250 million
- The New Yorker’s Masha Gessen comes to Flagstaff to speak about totalitarianism
- Rabbis, Jewish organizations commit to MLK march in show of unity
- People struggling with infertility have new support group
- Jewish Baby University has brought families together for 20 years
- On the big screen: West Valley Jewish Film Festival returns for 14th year
- Women’s March’s anti-Semites
- Jewish Free Loan helps federal employees affected by government shutdown
- New executive director takes Experience Matters back to its original mission
- Teaching about Israel at summer camp
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jan 26Steele Indian School Park